Our FREE newsletters provide a daily roundup of the morning’s top headlines. Subscribe today!
A Minneapolis resident caught some amazing footage of a natural gas explosion this morning:
This isn’t the sort of thing we usually cover at Midwest Energy News, but it’s a pretty rare opportunity to see a fire like this up close.
The video was shot by Robert Stephens, who is, incidentally the founder of the Geek Squad. He lives nearby and noticed the fire on his way to work.
As of this writing, the Minneapolis Star Tribune is reporting that the fire is out, and no injuries have been reported so far.