Ecolibrium3, Duluth, Minnesota
This job listing is a paid promotion and the Energy News Network is not responsible for its contents. To submit a listing, go to our main job board page.
Eco3 is leading Duluth in climate and energy action to address environmental justice, reduce energy poverty, and build a more sustainable future. The Ecolibrium3 Administrative Assistant/Intake Assistant will help advance Ecolibrium3’s mission by supporting our programming that helps improve low-income household access to energy efficiency upgrades to reduce energy costs. The role will also provide some organization-wide administrative support.
- As a member of our energy navigation team, the administrative assistant/intake assistant will ensure that residents complete the steps and paperwork necessary to access energy audits and energy efficiency upgrades, work with our energy team and contractors to schedule energy audits, and ensure that grant requirements are met:
- Understand program components and eligibility
- Ensure that residents complete all necessary forms for program processing, including income verification forms
- Follow up with households to acquire missing documents
- Perform income verification determinations for review by City staff
- Complete Environmental Review Requests for submission to City staff
- Prepare RFPs for distribution to energy industry contractors
- Engage with energy industry contractors to complete contract paperwork
- Provide contractors with notice to proceed and other paperwork for each household
- Schedule the energy auditor for energy audit appointments
- Schedule appointments and appointment reminders in the management system
- Enter data into database
- Work with technology staff to improve digital forms and workflow
- Track program data and statistics
- Ensure files contain all documents to be in compliance with grant requirements
- Though the main focus of the role will be with the energy navigation team, this role will also provide some administrative support for other programs and the organization overall as needed.
- Each of our staff roles evolve as organizational needs change. The responsibilities of this job will therefore evolve over time in conversation with the employee.
IDEAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
Individuals with experience as case managers, intake specialists, or administrative assistants could do well in this role. An individual in this role will work in tandem with a recruiter who does the main outreach, calling, and explanation of the program with residents. This particular role will need to understand program components and have some interaction with residents, but the focus will be on the administrative and file management side.
- Prior administrative, intake, or case management experience
- Polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working with databases or data management software (especially Caspio)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize and resolve problems, and to work under pressure
- Self-aware and communicative regarding needs and support needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible and comfortable with change in a rapidly evolving organization
- Dependable and accountable
- Passion for helping people
- Maturity, teamwork, problem solving, learning, and professionalism
- Committed to celebrating diversity, practicing inclusivity, and committed to advancing equity and accessibility for all
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is $41,000-$47,000, depending on experience.
At this time Ecolibrium3 does not offer a health care plan. Instead, employee compensation is set to accommodate employees purchasing their own plans. Eligibility for company retirement benefits will occur after three months of employment.
As a place-based community organization, our work is in person. Accordingly, this is a full-time (40 hours per week), in-person position. We offer 10 employee-directed remote working days a year.
To apply, please submit the following materials by midnight on November 30, to Lora Wedge at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the position, a description of any relevant life or work experience, and why you would be a good fit for the position and Ecolibrium3
Ecolibrium3 is an equal-opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.